PRIMEX, the family-owned brand, has been a part of the Australasian agricultural field days calendar since 1985.
Always at Casino, in coastal northern NSW, Primex has evolved from a localised event, with around 40 companies and a few thousand visitors, to one of the country’s leading primary industries expos. It now boasts in excess of 300 exhibitors, 1000 different companies and more than 25,000 visitors across the three days.
For those who know Primex, you would already realise that this is an iconic agricultural and commercial exhibition, which brings the best of what works alongside some exciting innovations. For those who are new to Primex – ‘PRIMEX’ means inquiry and sales. It’s as simple as that.
Reinforcing that mantra, is our investment in the Primex Planner Program, which is designed to offer the best support and assistance to our exhibitors and visitors. Exhibitors get to operate and upgrade to the level they wish to generate inquiry and sales prior to, during and following the field day – it’s more than just a three-day event.
Visitors and specifically buyers have the opportunity to plan, investigate and consider all exhibitor products prior to the event and attend Primex ‘Buyer Ready’. We have reduced site fees considerably as an investment in our exhibitors, offering affordable options and the ability for exhibitors to invest more in their representation and participation to further expand the opportunity to generate sales.
Primex is now the interface between farmers and suppliers and the benefits that come from an established collaboration with over 30 business, industry, government, grower and producer organisations.
This is a strategic agribusiness initiative to ensure the relevance of PRIMEX into the future, creating connection between all primary industries and the added dynamic building awareness and attraction to a broader customer base, building extensive networks and strengthening longer term relationships direct to the source.
The PRIMEX Vision
To be recognised as a leading agribusiness destination, bringing city and rural communities together, showcasing sustainable Australian primary production and food.
The PRIMEX Mission
PRIMEX strives to take a proactive approach to deliver tangible outcomes and positive experiences for sponsors, exhibitors and visitors. Focused on return on investment, use of enabling technologies and the pillars underpinned by showcasing world-class brands and product awareness, education, innovation and
sustainability with 12-month connectivity.
PRIMEX takes on a new strategic position
The 2022 PRIMEX event will:
- Reposition PRIMEX as the interface between farmers and consumers
- Relaunch PRIMEX as an event designed to showcase sustainable options for primary production
- Expand coverage to better present a sustainable approach and solutions for the changing climate of Australian agriculture its challenges and marketplace demands of supply chain traceability (providence)
- PRIMEX is the venue to showcase this diverse and fast-growing food producer network from Paddock to Plate
- Broaden the exhibitor and visitor market by targeting sustainable farmers and suppliers, informed consumers, foodies, industry bodies, food industry supply chains and international delegations
- Leverage PRIMEX’s location on the NSW north coast next to major population areas (including the Gold Coast and Brisbane), horticultural production and processing sectors, the area’s entrepreneurial demographic (Bernard Salt 2019), the population of informed consumers interested in food production, and local and visiting ‘foodies’.
Supporting agricultural and primary industry groups
As well as being in an accessible location, PRIMEX’s growth is built on a firm footing of relationships with exhibitors and stakeholders. We have a long history and experience in running events and are engaging with industry groups and RDC levy payers to research how best to meet their needs.
We are offering these industry groups the opportunity of using PRIMEX to:
- Be relevant to their industry and membership needs with R & D and resources
- Build their footprint by attracting new members and engaging with existing non-active members
- Get closer to their consumers at PRIMEX
- Use the event to meet, socialise and network
- Consider linking their conferences, meetings and programs by use of PRIMEX as their venue
PRIMEX has a simple motto that it has lived and grown by over 34 years – your success is our success.