As one of Australia’s most diverse agricultural field days (trade exhibitions), Primex works alongside 50 different business, industry, grower and producer organisations.
This is why Primex offers the Connections Program supporting our domestic and international delegates and linking these visitors to their specific industry and business networks.
With over 1200 suppliers, the business and industry relationships Primex can offer introductions and networking opportunities include but are not limited to;
- Genetics, livestock & animal Health
- Agricultural and heavy machinery, equipment & associated products
- Innovation, technology & agritech
- Extensive industry coverage, features and presentations
- Freight, logistics and forwarding agents accessing international markets
- Business, workshops, presentations & farm / industry visits
- Investment opportunities, education & training
The Primex Connections program is a platform for delegates to expand their investment in attending the event and the region it showcases, where registered visitors can meet and engage with leaders of Australian primary industry’s, manufacturing, processing and export related providers and the ability to build contacts and relationships directly with these industry’s, producers, processors and suppliers.
You will need to apply for a visa before travelling to Australia with the except of New Zealanders (who can get a visa on arrival). For short term visits, you can get an eVisitor, an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or a visitor visa, depending on your nationality.
To find out which visa is right for you and how to apply, use the easy visa finder on the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.
If you require a visitor visa (Visitor visa (subclass 600) or Tourist stream (apply outside Australia), please note, Primex does not provide an Invitation Letter, however the event and specific information you require is provided below that you may consider including within your visa application to enter Australia and visit Primex Field Days and our regions agricultural industry sectors.
- Name of Event is Primex Field Days
- Nominate the primary industry you’re involved and / or interested
- Richmond Valley Events Centre, Bruxner Highway, Casino, New South Wales, Australia 2470
- Nominate the reason you wish to attend: Agricultural Trade Exhibition, Industry Presentations, Workshops, Connections & Networking
- The duration of your stay before, during (Primex is a 3-day event) and following
- Your accommodation arrangements while in Australia
- Google Maps link https://maps.app.goo.gl/C31JeFL1X6W5y5QN7
Register Your Interest To Attend Primex
Once you have received your advice on applying for a visa to visit Australia and attend Primex Field Days, fill in your details below before 31 March 2024 to receive the latest information about our 2024 program, ticketing discounts and special networking events for delegates.