Conditions of Entry
The PRIMEX Field Days wants you to have a safe and enjoyable experience at this event. Your entry to PRIMEX is subject to you complying with these conditions.
Entry may be refused if online tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or if the Organiser has reasonable grounds to believe the tickets have been acquired by unauthorised or illegal means.
- All online ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be made for any online ticket except as required by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Should the event be canceled, unused tickets purchased online will be refunded. If a refund is made, the Organiser may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any service or like fee it has charged. If the event is an outdoor event, it will run rain or shine. If an event is canceled, please contact us for further information on receiving a refund.
Unauthorised re-sale or duplication of Online Tickets
Online tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Organiser, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. Unauthorised re-sale of online tickets (or attempt) or unauthorised duplication of these tickets are grounds for refusing
admission without compensation.
Conditions of Entry
- The Organiser reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a disturbance, or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection and to ask for proof of purchase or receipt for items carried.
- You must comply with any reasonable directions given by the Organiser and the security arrangements for the event and the venue which may include searches of clothing and possessions and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass, illegal items, vehicles or other transportation devices (except as required because of a disability or the aged), alcohol and items which may causenuisance or danger.
- No animals are permitted within the Precinct or grounds at any time except licenced assistance animals for which such copy licence is required to be produced upon request and as certified by law.
- All children attending the event must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Event Precinct.
- No alcohol is to be brought into the event precinct – unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices to be used within the event precinct. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for the disabled and/or elderly.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree for the organiser to contact you in the future with further information about this event and other upcoming events. You may opt-out of communications at any time.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the event may be liable for prosecution.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone or re-schedule any displays or presentations in the event.
- The Organiser does not represent that there will be space for you to observe any particular displays in the event.
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the Organiser.
- The Organiser and/or a representative of the Organiser will be taking promotional photography and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the Organiser and/or a representative of the Organiser may be used on social media websites, on the Organiser’s websites and other social and news media. Photographs and video may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional material.
- Unless authorised by the Organiser in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying, canvassing or demonstration activity at the event, nor collect contributions or distribute any material.
- Except for the Organiser’s negligence or breach of contract or as expressly provided in these Conditions of Entry, the Organiser will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the event and the venue, including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the Organiser or its employees, contractors or agents.
- If the liability of the Organiser may not be excluded but may be limited under any legislation, the Organiser’s liability is limited to replacing, re-supplying or repairing the relevant goods or services (or paying for replacement, resupply or repair) where this would be fair and unreasonable. The Organiser is not liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by any matter outside the Organiser’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under consumer protection legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Any parts of these Conditions of Entry which are deemed unenforceable by law may be removed to the extent necessary to make these Conditions of Entry enforceable.