Conditions of Entry
The PRIMEX Field Days wants you to have a safe and enjoyable experience at this event. Your entry to PRIMEX is subject to you complying with these conditions.
All Visitors to the Event will be required to purchase their tickets online before presenting to the Event Entry. No tickets will be sold at the gate for this Event as a result of COVID-19 contact tracing requirements of New South Wales Health. If you attempt to enter the Precinct without a pre-purchased ticket, you will be asked to move away from the Entry and apply for your online ticket via a personal mobile device.
If, in the past fourteen (14) days:
- You have been overseas;
- You have been in contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
- You have been in a COVID-19 hotspot;
- You have had COVID-19;
- You have had symptoms consistent with COVID-19,
You will be unable to enter the Event Precinct.
All attendees must:
- Adhere to social distancing measures by keeping 1.5m away from others not in your social group as much as possible.
- Provide full contact details including name, address, mobile phone number and email address of all members of your social group (including children) for the purpose of contact tracing via the ticketing platform located on our Event website, also all must complete the ‘Event QR’ Code for “contact tracing purposes this is will ensure we have the most up to date contact information for your group that attends, this can be done on the day, from anywhere at Primex Field Days QR code | NSW Government.
- Entry may be refused if online tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or if the Organiser has reasonable grounds to believe the tickets have been acquired by unauthorised or illegal means.
- All online ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be made for any online ticket except as required by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Should the event be cancelled, unused tickets purchased online will be refunded. If a refund is made, the Organiser may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any service or like fee it has charged. If the event is an outdoor event, it will run rain or shine. If an event is cancelled, please contact us for further information on receiving a refund.
- Refunds due to illness associated with suspected COVID-19 infection symptoms will be available by contacting us prior to midday on the final day of the exhibition. Applications for refund under these circumstances are to be submitted to the online ticketing seller found on our Event website.
Unauthorised re-sale or duplication of Online Tickets
- Online tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Organiser, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. Unauthorised re-sale of online tickets (or attempt) or unauthorised duplication of these tickets are grounds for refusing admission without compensation.
Conditions of Entry
- The Organiser reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a disturbance, or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to ask you to present any bags or parcels carried by you for inspection and to ask for proof of purchase or receipt for items carried.
- You must comply with any reasonable directions given by the Organiser and the security arrangements for the event and the venue which may include searches of clothing and possessions and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass, illegal items, vehicles or other transportation devices (except as required because of a disability or the aged), alcohol and items which may cause nuisance or danger.
- No animals are permitted within the Precinct or grounds at any time except licenced assistance animals for which such copy licence is required to be produced upon request and as certified by law.
- All children attending the event must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Event Precinct.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree for the organiser to contact you in the future with further information about this event and other upcoming events. You may opt-out of communications at any time.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the event may be liable for prosecution.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone or re-schedule any displays or presentations in the event.
- The Organiser does not represent that there will be space for you to observe any particular displays in the event.
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the Organiser.
- The Organiser and/or a representative of the Organiser will be taking promotional photography and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the Organiser and/or a representative of the Organiser may be used on social media websites, on the Organiser’s websites and other social and news media. Photographs and video may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional material.
- Unless authorised by the Organiser in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying, canvassing or demonstration activity at the event, nor collect contributions or distribute any material.
- Except for the Organiser’s negligence or breach of contract or as expressly provided in these Conditions of Entry, the Organiser will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you in connection with the event and the venue, including liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by the Organiser or its employees, contractors or agents.
- If the liability of the Organiser may not be excluded but may be limited under any legislation, the Organiser’s liability is limited to replacing, re-supplying or repairing the relevant goods or services (or paying for replacement, resupply or repair) where this would be fair and unreasonable. The Organiser is not liable for any injury, loss or damage caused by any matter outside the Organiser’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under consumer protection legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Any parts of these Conditions of Entry which are deemed unenforceable by law may be removed to the extent necessary to make these Conditions of Entry enforceable.
People’s Day – Thursday 19th May, 2022
- Entry to Primex People’s Day on Thursday May 19, 9am – 4pm is only open to NSW residents who reside in the Northern Rivers Region within postcodes 2469 – 2490 and 2450 – 2464.
- Entry to Primex People’s Day on Thursday May 19, 9am – 4pm is subject to proof of residency at the gate, the promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity and residency for verification.
- Tickets to Primex People’s Day are only available online and must be purchased prior to entry.