Conditions of Entry
The Primex Field Days wants you to have a safe and enjoyable experience at this event. Your entry to Primex is subject to you complying with these conditions.
Visitor Safety and Enjoyment
We want everyone to have a great time in a safe environment and we appreciate your help to make this happen.
- Be prepared. Primex is a big event and it can be quite a distance walking around the site all day. Please ensure you drink plenty of water, take time to rest and dress for the weather conditions.
- You and your possessions may be searched before entering Primex, during the event or when leaving the venue. If you refuse to participate in searches, you may be denied entry or asked to leave Primex Field Days.
- You are responsible for your belongings, do not leave them unattended.
- You must keep access ways, aisles, roads, entry doors, stairs and emergency exit clear at all times.
- You should be appropriately dressed considering changeable weather.
- Footwear should always be worn
- You may be monitored by CCTV
- Some events may include activities that could be a risk to your health and safety. You acknowledge this and enter Primex Field Days at your own risk.
- If you are first on the scene of an emergency, please dial 000 first then immediately notify a Primex staff member or volunteer
- In the event of something going wrong follow the instructions of the Primex Field Days staff and volunteers.
- NSW Police, NSW Rural Fire Service and St Johns Ambulance are stationed on site
- Primex Headquarters and the NSW Police locations provide missing person support
We want everyone to have a great experience so please follow these guidelines:
You must follow the instructions of Primex staff and volunteers.
As we have 2 designated licenced venues you must always not bring in or consume any alcohol without our prior permission or unless following the NSW Liquor & Gaming License rules and guidelines and remain in these specific areas.
You may be asked to provide identification to prove your age if you wish to purchase alcohol. Forms of identification we will accept are:
- A valid passport
- Drivers licence
- Approved Photo identification 18+
- If you become intoxicated, you will be required to leave Primex
- If you do any of the following you may be refused entry or required to leave:
- Sell tickets or merchandise or promoting products or services outside the bounds of Primex Terms & Conditions
- Enter, attempt to enter or interfere with a restricted area, e.g. competitions or demonstrations
- Bring in items that are not allowed including firearms or other weapons (knives etc)
- Damage, deface or misuse any part of the venue or equipment
- Behave in a disruptive or offensive or anti-social manner
- Behave in a way that unreasonably affects others working or attending the event
- Supply alcohol to minors
Please do NOT bring these things on site.
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment there are some things you may not bring with you.
Please leave the following restricted items behind when attending the Primex Field Days as you may be required to surrender them as a condition of entry. We are unable to provide storage and surrendered items may not be returned. You can’t bring:
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, skates or scooters
- Illegal substances or items
- Laser lights or pointers
- Gang patches/colours
- Weapons of any kind or items that may be used as a weapon
- No Pets Permitted (for reasons such as bio-security and associated stud and animal / stock participating)
- Items that may be used for defacing or damaging property, e.g. markers
- Items that could cause harm or public nuisance as determined by venue management
You should know that
Ticketing terms and conditions provide further details.
You consent to any image of you at the venue being used for reasonable publicity purposes by the venue.
Remote piloted aircraft systems (e.g. drones) may be used at the venue and you consent to their use.
You agree not to hold Primex staff or volunteers liable for any claim of loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from or in relation to your attendance at our venue.
In the event that you do not follow the conditions of entry you may be subject to the following actions:
- You may be refused entry or required to leave Primex
- If you are intoxicated, you will be refused entry or required to leave
- You may be refused re-entry for a period of 24 hours.
- Police and/or Security may be asked to remove you from the venue.
- You may be issued with a trespass notice from Primex for a period of 2 years.
- You may be prosecuted for any criminal offence.
Visitor Survey Prize
The Primex Visitor Survey (Survey) is conducted by Destination Research for and on behalf of the Primex Field Days (Primex) and must be completed before 4.00pm the Friday immediately following the completion of Primex (unless extended otherwise at the discretion of Primex management).
Respondents who complete the Survey automatically go into the draw to win a (Prize) as nominated at the time of operation. There is one entry per person. The winner will be randomly drawn by 5pm on the Friday immediately following Primex. If three reasonable attempts to contact the winner have been made within 48 hours of the draw and the winner is still unavailable, Primex will choose another valid entry as the winner. The winner must confirm delivery address (which must be in Australia) for the Prize within 5 days of being notified or will otherwise forfeit the Prize and Primex will re-draw a new winner from the remaining entries.
Credit and Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash. Primex’ decisions on all matters regarding this Promotion, the Credit and the Prize are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Primex reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this Promotion at any time. Primex and Destination Research take no responsibility or liability for late or misdirected entries and the Prize.
Primex and Destination Research assume no responsibility or liability for, and entrants release Primex & Destination Research from, any and all loss, claim, damage, expense, or injury to person or property as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Survey and the Promotion, the conduct of the Survey and the Promotion generally, or accepting or using the Prize except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by the law). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion is not administered by Destination Research is not the promoter. Primex Field Days reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Primex Field Days Staff, Volunteers and their immediate families are not eligible to win.