Posted: 14th September 2017
To make the most of your participation, you need to understand exactly what benefits exhibitions offer:
- Highly targeted – With their carefully focused profiles, and highly targeted audiences, exhibitions allow you to direct your sales and marketing effort accurately and cost-effectively, with minimum wastage.
- The buyer comes to you – Exhibition visitors are pro-active buyers. They make a conscious decision to attend, and set aside valuable time to do so. Many are specifiers and influencers who it might otherwise be impossible to identify.
- 3D sales & promotion – Nothing beats the impact of a live demonstration. At an exhibition, buyers can see, taste, touch and try your product for themselves.
- Face to face contact – The most persuasive form of selling, and of building customer relationships.
- Neutral sales environment – The buyer feels under no great pressure to buy, while the seller is not intimidated by visiting the buyer on his home territory.
- Fast market penetration – You can reach a large proportion of the market in a short space of time, achieving more in four days than you might otherwise achieve in months.
- A powerful combination – Exhibitions combine the mass reach of advertising, the targeting of direct mail, the persuasive power of face-to-face selling, and the networking benefits of the Internet, to create a unique environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be pursued, either singly, or side by side.